Monday, January 3, 2011

The True Day 3 Commences!

OK OK day 3 of the new year...this biznatch of a post is gonna be real quick and sweet...and also to the point.

I need someone to help me load some pics onto this blog!! I tried last night and failed miserably...uploaded my graphs onto imageshack...didn't know which link to pick...i think i tried copy and pasting almost all of them and nothing would work.

Please give me some technical help! If anybody from pokerstars hooks me up so that I can easily spank pics onto this site, i will donate some $$ to your account.

Soooooooo onto poker stuff- off to a real late start today woke up 3 hours later then i was supposed to. So i'm gonna have to bang out some serious sessions today.

Keepin' this short gotta go go go live long and prosper y'all.

KPeeps

5 comments:

  1. Hi Poopy,

    I'm also blogging with blogspot.com and I made a Picasa account (google images webservice). Now I can just click on the images icon in the WYSIWYG and I can just upload any image that's on my desktop.

    Please let me know if this helps or just contact me coelho4ever h o t m a i l. (just delete this after you contacted me (or not)).

    GL at the tables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    First of all I like your blog and I hope you could brake the record this year. GL for that!

    Regarding the link, you have to use the 'direct link' line by imageshack. I hope this helps you. Anyway, keep blogin' mate!

    DaDirk

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://video.about.com/graphicssoft/Add-Blog-Images-with-Picasa-2.htm

    In addition to my first post, try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man,

    I'm going for SNE too. Would you be kind enough to whack me on your blog list, have already added you to mine :)

    http://atkinator.net

    glglgl,
    James

    ReplyDelete
  5. co- ty for ur comments and ur help, i will try and check that out!

    dirk- thx man i hope i break it too! I will try the direct link also :)

    James- hooked it up brohan, gl! :)

    ReplyDelete