Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jan two three!

Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok I know, I missed yesterday. Sorry. I don't know what happened to me. Forgive me...let's move on. In life...when something happens when you know you've made a mistake, you apologize. That is what I have done, and I hope you all will embrace that apology with open arms and open heart.

Sooooooooooooooooooo it's Sunday! I gotta play like crazy today so I am gonna cut this short and get right on it. I'm at ~170K vpps so I need 130K more in 9 days. My video that you can watch explains that situation in all its' glory!




I wanna play the Sunday Million today and try to take it down! I forget how much first place usually is...but I think it's somewhere between $300K and $750K. So, my decision when I woke up was to log onto pokerstars, do my normal grinding thing...but when 4pm rolls around, join that biznatch and win the big money!!

OK guys, that's it, gotta hit those tables to get my 13-14 necessary hours in. I love you guys, maybe tonight I will blog again and make a weekend recap or something.

Be well!
KP

p.s. Just got a graph of my actual winnings for the year so far!  The top line is total money earned including my rakeback, the bottom line (green) is my profit at the tables alone this year.  It sank down to -$2.5K today :(  but +$20K for year so far including rakeback so we on the up and up!!


I think u can click it to make it bigger.  Ok bye guys!

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up, it's gonna be a grind to win this prop bet. I think your headed for the lake. : )

    Good Luck in the Sunday Million. I'll rail for a bit when it gets going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know i posted a comment earlier, but i don't know where it went.
    Anyway, Good luck with the grind to finish up January.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gentlemen!! Thanks for the comments, lovin' to see it!

    matt- no lake!! didn't do the sun mil, fell asleep lol

    cat- tx dude i think i gonna make dem vpps and hopefully not lose anymore on the tables

    ReplyDelete