Saturday, January 29, 2011

29th!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long guys, but I have been busy trying to crank out these VPPs to give myself a shot at this prop bet!  This is gonna be a super quick update because I literally have ZERO time lol. 

I have 238K vpps.  I need 62K more vpps, and all I have is 3 days, including today.  That means That basically means I have to play from now till 3 days straight, with maybe like 12 hours of possible sleeping hours.

That does NOT sound easy hahaha.  So the plan is, play from 10a today till 2a tomorrow...that's 16 hours done...then sleep for 4 hours till 6a tomorrow...play from 6a till 6p tomorrow...that's 28 hours...then sleep for 2 hours....then play from 8p till 8a of the last day...that's now 40 hours...then sleep 4 hours till noon, then play my last 12 hours till midnight. 

Gosh that sounds hard.  If I can get it to the last day where I need 24 hours or less of playing, I will stay up 24 hours to get the last day done.  If I get that close, I won't need sleep if I don't have the chance to.

So, it's come down to the wire!  I'm out gotta start!  Love you all.

Smiles,
KP

2 comments:

  1. Here is more motivation. You can't f with it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAPv_DhIFkQ

    -- UofMSwagger

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo! I didn't get to watch the vids yet cuz I literally have 0 minutes to work with!! Will watch if I feel like I can't go any further! TY

    ReplyDelete