Friday, January 14, 2011

Fourteenth!

Aiyooooooooo what it do what it is what up holla!  Poopy here....date is jan 14....time is noon.....current health status: not so bueno!

Poopys still feelin' under the weather.  So when I wake up this morning, I sprint downstairs, go to the kitchen, and make myself a delicious, succulent, sexy green smoothie!

What in the world is in such a smoothie, KP?  Well listen up...and listen good.  We start off with some bananas...around 1.5 bananas to be exact.  Then we chuck in a splendid apple.  On top of the apple, we throw in about 5-7 kale leaves, depending on their size.  On top of the kale, we throw a heaping tablespoon of raw almond butter.  Then we add around 2-3 cups of H2O or Coconut H2O, depending on my mood.

I blend the above up, and wammo!  I have myself a delicious, nutritious, amazing get over sick helper!  Perhaps it sounds like it doesn't taste that good, but believe me...it is fruckin' delicious.  You can't really taste the kale, the tastes that you get most are banana and the almond butter...so it tastes like a banana almond smoothie!  But the key here is the kale...that stuff be nutrtitious.

Ok, so that's what I am currently doing...drinking down this smoothie and prepping myself for today's sesh.  I woke up this morning at 5a and played 2 hours and then napped till about 11.  So I got 2 hours under my belt...gonna be tough to get 8 to 10 more in today, but I will do my best.

Reason I am pressed for time:  Aleksandra's amazing art show today!!  I am quite excited about this.  She was only allowed to enter 1 piece, and it had to be an abstract that was less then 12" all around.  Here be the pic of that amazing piece of work:


If ya wanna see more of her artwork (and she's got tons more) check it out on her facebook page in her art photo section :)  She' pretty damn amazing.  Hmmm I'm pretty sure she has a website too...lemme check it out...ok I found it but I'm not sure if she wants me to post it yet cuz it's not done in its' entirety.

I am also pressed for time cuz I got bowling tonight!  Last week I did terrible, averaged around 160 for my 3 games...hopefully tonight I will get myself a 600 series...it's been awhile since I changed my ball.

Okay!  This is getting far too long...next entry will prob have a video post in it, so be ready.

Love Always,
KP

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out babe!! :) I'm sorry i got you sick!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all good g friend, I'm back and feelin' better then ever now. U give me an excuse to make a prop bet now so that I can get crazy wit dem vpps!

    ReplyDelete