Sunday, January 2, 2011

These Titles Are Misleading: Evening of Day 2

OK, real quick. We gotta discuss the titles of my blog. I started it on the 31st of december last year, and that was post one. Post two was jan 1 and post three was today, jan 2...that is confusing, so from now on, we will call today day 2, just to keep it simple, and just forget about dec. 31st.

Now that that's over, let's discuss today. I did amazing. Woke up, cranked out some poker, banged out some yoga, then cranked out more poker. Then I took little baby Emma for a walk. Then I cranked more poker, and then worked out on xbox360 kinect. I destroyed the game The Biggest Loser....or not. It was real hard, I am very out of shape and it is upsetting!

However, we gonna get into shape pretty quick this year cuz it be 2011 and I be ready to rock n' roll. OK, gonna try to post a chart now of day 1 and 2 of the chase...

Ehhhhhh it's not working, i will be getting some technical assistance to work this sh*t out bright and early tomorrow so you guys and gals can start seeing some pictures on here.

Also, I'm gonna try to get some kind of VPP counter so you can see if I'm ahead or behind pace, and all that cool stuff. As for today, I made about 13K vpps, so so far this year we be at 24K vpps, which I'm almost 100% certain is the most vpps earned on pokerstars so far this year. So a good start!!

Gettin' sleepy, I will fix this tomorrow- y'all be good :)

Sincerely yours,
KP

4 comments:

  1. 24k in 2 days is sick. I was starting to feel cocky about me 13k VPPs in 2 days. :) Good luck with your grind. How many hours / day playing time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice start! I am definitely also planning on doing a lot of working out this year, we will see how long it lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice start, but Pokerpro333 did over 30,000VPP on Jan 1, so you are a little behind him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm ty Ryan, I am planning to get a minimum of 10 hours in each day that I decide to play...I tentatively drew it up so that I can get in 310 days this year...so we'll see how that goes! And playing time is whenever...all the time haha- gl to you :)

    And live- ty sir! Working out is so key when it comes to grinding like this....gotta be well balanced in all areas! gl to you

    ReplyDelete