Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jan X3

Yo!  It's one three of january and I didn't post yet today, my bad!  Here I am to hook u up with some bloggage.  Worked for 8 hours today and got 9K vpps.  I lost 8 hundo at the tables, so 'lil poopy wasn't a happy camper!  I was sick today, so I was real happy I even got the hours in.

Due to sickness, I don't really wanna write much tonight, sorry y'all!  Hmmmmmm Aleksandra has an awesome art show tomorrow! She's in a gallery out in Riverhead, so I'm pretty excited about hitting that up tomorrow.  I will put a picture of her piece in the blog tomorrow for you guys/gals to see.

Gonna make some vids tomorrow for my poker forums....I got a proposition bet brewing, and I'm gonna blast that out tomorrow so I'll keep you guys updated with that once it starts rolling.  Besides that, nothin' real exciting here in the world of poopy today!  I shoveled some snow today, so I guess that was kinda awesome. 

Alright, in fear of boring the crap out of all of you with this nonsensical, pic/vidless blog post, I will end here.

Love you guys, cherish being healthy!

KP

2 comments: