Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One more then Yesterday!!! (18)

Yo!  Today be the 18th!  I have no time to write this cuz my prop bet is in full action and I am here just to give a quick update....but it's a huge one!  Ready.......

Pokerpoopy is back on JTV!!!  That's right, I got a channel up and running again on justin tv so you guys can watch me live and give me some company sometimes!  I really need it as I'm going berserk beastin' it up in the house.  You guys gotta help me keep my sanity on!!  Channel is here: http://www.justin.tv/pokerpoopy

Hmmmmmmm say hi to me in the chat and hopefully I'll respond, I might not because I will be grinding away, but I will do my best! 

OK, what else can I quickly update y'all with?  Well, I have only played 5 hours today because of this new webcam and justin tv setting up deal, and it's already 7p!  So i need 7 more hours today...if I start now I will be done around 3a, so that's unfortunately what I gotta do.  Can't get behind immediately in this thing cuz I wants to win and get some redemption.

What else man!!!!  Aiyeeeeeeee not sure!  Oh yea!  I made a quick like 20 something second video from my webcam showing you guys the setup for justin tv.  That's about it I'm outta here!  Love you all and talk to you at next update when I have more time :)




Love, Amazing, Great Things,

KP

1 comment:

  1. There will be no losing!! He might take a dip in the bay just because he won! ;)

    ReplyDelete