Saturday, January 1, 2011

Post Deuce: 2011 is official

Aiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 2011 be here! Jan 1st 9:00am where I be. I have a headache from drinking only 5 beers last night. It sure does suprise me at what a lightweight I've become.

I had an apple, which is prob what i don't need bc i don't think more sugar will help the old headache. However, it is 2011, and I am raw vegan now. So I gotta man up and consume the apple with all my might.

Soooooooo I'm a little behind the start I wanted today for the poker world record, but I'm about to begin. I have been holding off bc of this headache, but once again, gotta man on up.

The only problem I foresee in getting on and keeping pace is that my internet is f'd up and verizon is supposed to come and fix my telephone wires or whatever, but since the holiday is here they said maybe like 2 more days. Goal for today is 10K vpps. That would be some ill nonnie 10 hours of playing.

For new years Aleks and I went to my rents house and we had a 10 player poker tournament haha. My pops bubbled, as he tends to do frequently, and Aleks got in the big mo with a 3rd place victory. My bro and I got it heads up with me at a 1.5 to 1 chip lead, but the first hand we got it all in with him as a 64% favorite and he held cuz he's a luckbox. After that it pretty much went downhill for me and I came in 2nd, but I will take the $60! Ship that sugar in 2011.

And so here we are, ready for the journey. Love you all, hope u exceed all your goals and dreams in 2011.

Hugs

KP

2 comments: