Tuesday, January 11, 2011

one one!!

yo! Much excitement in the world today. First, we got yet another snowstorm rolling on in to the lower half of Long Island. Should be about 8-18 inches. This means I can stay home, snuggle up, grind, chill, eat, sleep, and just commit myself to the lazy, illmatic indoor lifestyle for probably a whole day or 2.

Next, and prob most exciting, I have been gaining new knowledge on how to spice up this blog! I'm gonna be hookin' you guys up with more pictures, and I'm also going to start submitting videos!

My good friend told me that I should make a youtube channel, and do a video everyday just talking about things. Perhaps I will title it "The Poopy Rant" or something like that. I am open to suggestions. Either way, I will be blogging one more time tonight after I'm done with poker, and have my first video, and some more awesome pictures. Spice!!

I'm about to go on a food collection so that Aleksandra and I can make it through this storm. Must get some water also. Hmmmmmmmm I know I have more to say, but I just can't think of it right now. Basically, I'm just vamped up and ready to take this blog to yet another level. Me hopes that I will reach even more people with this blogs awesomeness in the very near future!

OK, I'm gonna keep this somewhat short...again, I will have more pics, and video 1 up later tonight! Be good, drive safe if you're in inclement weather, and enjoy this wonderful Tuesday that 2011 has brought us! Oh yea, Happy 1/1/11!!

Love,
KP

No comments:

Post a Comment