Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day Fo!!!

Aiyeeeeeeeeeee!! Sorry I didn't post this morning ladies and gents, but I had to handle some personal biz! Don't fret, I am here for you this evening, and I come bearing pictures!

With much help from people, I finally got the pic thing figured out, so hopefully I can now add some charts etc. so that y'all can track my progress! I also might just bang on some pics about my life or what's goin' on, my dog, my house, etc!

Hmmmmmmmm I'm down 12 hundo so far on day 4 today, which brings me to the awesome total for this year of -$900. Not stellar by any means...if I calculate what I should have won, also known as EV, it's at +$650...so I'm gonna keep truckin' along and wait for the long term to kick in.

I'm up about $4,500 in VPP money this year, so that brings the total profit to +$3600...very meh, but just about on pace. If I can keep banging out 1K a day, and play the 310 days I want...it's still 310K...which uhhh is ok but not what I want!

Ok onto charts- here is the table profit (loss) from beginning of year till now..(I think if you click it, it opens up bigger):
Table Profit This Year so Far

Ahhhhhhh, so the green line is what I've won or lost, and the red line is what I should have won or lost if all hands worked out as they should have probability wise. That's the line that we focus on. Hopefully, that will go up from here!

Hmmmmmm I'm gonna call this a done blog post cuz I got my chart and I'm ecstatic, but also cuz I need to bang out mad more hours today!!! Talk to y'alls later!

Love,
KP

2 comments:

  1. What tables you playing?

    Stakes...
    BB's...
    6/9 Man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stakes anywhere from 2/4nl to 5/10nl so far

    BB's 20-50BB tables

    6Man

    gl bra!

    ReplyDelete