Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ahhhhhhhh Trois

OK 3rd day in a row I'm posting...we're on a steamroll here!

Woke up at 7:30a today, got in a lil 2 hour sesh and got me 2K vpps...then went upstairs and did a nice short yoga session. I am loving yoga more and more each time I do it. It made me realize how terrible my flexibility and posture are, and how much I can gain from it!

After the yoga sesh, I felt energized and ready to blog so here I am. Starting either tonight or tmw, I will be throwing up pics/graphs/vids on this blog. We gotta take this mother to the next level. I want gadgets, gidgets, and high tech things all up in this place.

I wanna bang out about 12-15K vpps today. That would get me nice and ahead of pace. Yesterday, I got 11K vpps which was a great start for my first day since i woke up a bit under the weather.

Hmmmmm healthwise, yesterday I did pretty good. Was vegan all day, and a bit raw also. I was gonna do all raw this year, but that's just too extreme of a transition from eating taco bell and pizza and great things of that nature. So I'm gonna start back up with the veganism and see where that gets me.

Aleks is gettin' some paintings into some galleries real soon! So that is the excitement on that front. I will post some pictures of her illmatic artwork on here so y'all can catch a glimpse of some raw talent.

That is all for now, I will be grinding it up for about 10 more hours today, and I also gots to run/walk with Emma. Besides that, maybe some zumba on the xbox 360 kinect (which is damn fun).

Just had one last thought- I think I will do 2 posts a day...1 as a morning starter, then a latenight wrapup...ok pz, y'all be good!

XOXO
KP

2 comments: