Sunday, January 30, 2011

30th

OK this has to be super short because I literally have 0 minutes to do anything besides poker!!

So, I played for 18 1/2 hours straight yesterday, made 20K vpps.  Was very pleased with myself! 

I now have 258K vpps, which means 42K to go!  My average per hour is about 1K vpps per hour...I have 37 hours left lol...sooooo that means I have -5 hours to complete this prop bet.  Only 37 hours left till midnight of the 31st.  So what does this mean?

It means I have to play higher stakes and more tables to up my VPP rate!  So, I am now going to 24 table 2/4 to 10/20nl 6max, and I will 4-6 table $100-$300 sit-n-go tournament tables on the side.  This should pump my vpp rate up to about 1300/hr, which means that I can get it done in ~33 hours.  Sooooo that means I can actually still get 1 more 4 hour nap in by the time the bet is over!

OK, bout to start, minimum session has to be 16 hours.  Love you all, gotta get on it!

Sweet bliss,
KP

2 comments:

  1. welllll I kinda did burnout haha, hard not to when you play for 3 days straight with only 8 hours of sleep!

    ReplyDelete