Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jan 12!!!

OK, so I didn't make a blog last night with vids and more pics, as I promised. I am sorry.

I will do it today at some point, just not yet. I am gettin' too far behind VPP pace, so I gotta really get moving on that. All this blogging and such takes up quite some time cuz I'm not so good at doing it all fluently yet.

Hmmm....that's it, gonna be the shortest post yet.  Gonna do the vids and pic later after the grind, and post later on tonight.  This time, I will come through! Love you all!

KP

edit:  ok, just 1 pic real quick cuz this looks far too boring.



That sh*t looks nice!!!!

OK 1 more, everyone can use some Emma!

4 comments:

  1. That is the cutest dog i have ever seen! Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If u don't respond to me kne time at the tables I'm gonna spite call u all day lol gl today

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhh sorry dude I keep the chat off at the tables! Who u be?? GL :)

    ReplyDelete