Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 5..no wait, Day 6!!

OOOOOOoooooo dayum! KP missed day 5. My apologies! I had some "personal" things to deal with for the past 2 days, so I have fell off pace already haha. All things have been tied on up though, and laced into sweet lil' bows, and I am ready to roll once more!

It is already 5p by my time on Day 6, and I have still yet to play poker again. But after this blog, I will begin. Afterall, y'all are my priority. So let's see...I think I'm at 43K vpps and we're on the 6th day.

I wanted to be minimum at 60K vpps after today, to keep on the 10K minimum per day vpp pace. That just isn't gonna happen for lil' old KP cuz he only has 7 hours left in the day, and I avg. just a tad over 1K vpps per hour. So I will be a bit behind pace, but then after today I don't have much to do.

On top of that, a bit of a snowstorm has been forecasted to travel yonder way, so I will be snuggled up in a blankie and whalin' out some serious hours during the snowfall.

I have slacked in exercising the last 2 days due to the personal situations I had to tend to, but I will be back on it once again this evening during a break in the grind. Foodwise, I've been hmmm 85% vegan so far this year, which I suppose is acceptable. I really just wanna drink H2O from now on and just dabble on some fruit or veggies or something to keep me living.

The prob is, that isn't easy to do. But I'll try!

OK, this post is done for the moment....I will post before I go to bed, which could literally be any hour because I really feel the need to catch up. When I post before bed, I just may throw in some suprise pics of some fun things for you good people.

Love you more then words can ever say you have no idea,
KP

No comments:

Post a Comment