Monday, January 17, 2011

Seven Teenth mother f'ers!!

Yo!  Poopy's feeling strong, and 90% of the way back to full health.  I am ready to rock n' roll, bigtime.

I finally got my prop bet going today!  Basically what it entails is me betting against people at an online poker forum I'm a part of (twoplustwo.com) that I can reach 300K vpps by the end of January.  I had to do this bet because I'm getting too far behind and need some motivation to catch on up!  I'm at 109K vpps, which means in the next 14 days I gotta play between 12 and 13 hours a day everyday.  Kinda tough, but not out of reach!

The Poopy family made a special little video for the prop bet, which I will display here:


That be an illmatic video!!  OK, so hmmmm I was supposed to start today and get 12 hours in but I decided to only play 1 hour and chill it on out the rest of the day!  Terrible decision, but I will now just bust it a little harder starting tomorrow.  Plan is to be up at the crack of dawn, and rise with the sun.  I will then compete with this sun and outlast it, as I will be playing far beyond the time that it sets once again.

OK!  Till then, I am outta here.  Comment on the vids if you like 'em, cuz the more comments the better!  Not only do they give everyone involved a smile, they give us more drive to make more.  And let's face it, vids beat words. 

That be all, Pz out gang.

KP

7 comments:

  1. lol and here I am trying to pull off gold star for the month... 15k/day is do-able though. I wouldn't bet against you.

    What you really need to do is get to 1,000,000 before March 18th. Better yet... before PokerPro333.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm yea I have thought about getting there before him but like...I don't know man haha.

    When's he trying to get it done? by end of february or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Poopy
    This is like best blog ever... great work really

    Good luck on the prop bet

    And yea the videos were great idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx lumas I am glad you like it! :)

    Thx for the luck on the prop bet off to a good start today :)

    The videos keep this thing exciting, so ty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54/poker-beats-brags-variance/5-1-supernova-elite-2011-record-prop-bets-pokerpro333-946753/

    ReplyDelete
  6. best blog ever i think my baby found something else hes really good at!

    ReplyDelete