Sunday, January 16, 2011

16th? what about 15th?

Ok mother f'ers, I'm back!

Sorry for not posting yesterday, but my little sickness got me havin' a fever that ran up to 103.3.  I was trying to let the good old body and its' immune system destroy this little virus or whatever, but I told myself that if it goes over 103, I'm gonna take some medicine.  So...all day it was on the rise and eventually hit 103.3 so I decided enough is enough, took 3 advils, and within an hour I broke into some sick sweat and it ran down to like 99.

So KP was chillin'.  Wait just one moment...that was not yesterday, that was the night before yesterday.  Yes, yes...and yesterday I just chilled in bed all day cuz I still felt way sub par to even get outta bed.  So what did I do?  I watched people play starcraft 2 online all day.  It truly was an awesome day, I love that game and will prob play one day....but not this year unfortunately.  So I am left to live vicariously through other SC2 players.

So now, 1:30p of the 16th, I am def feeling well enough to get back on the virtual felt.  I am retarded behind pace at this point, but I have some exciting news!  I am def making a sweet prop bet that I can get my vpp count from 100K where it currently is, to 300K by the end of this month.  It means I have to get 13.5K or so vpps per day starting tomorrow...this is alot, but it's really not all that bad.  It amounts to ~12 hours per day.  So, I think I'm gonna do it.

What other updates can Poopy give?  Not really sure.  Oh yea!  I just joined a pretty sweet new forum at cardschat.com, and I've been discussing some poker strategy there, so that has been taking up a lil bit of my time...but it's been fun! I really gotta get on the toilet at this moment, so I have to wrap this up ASAP.  I will get back to y'all later to post vids. 

Love You,
KP

2 comments: