Monday, January 24, 2011

24th: The Rebirth

Oh poopy....why the title?

Poopy:  "CUZ I GONNA MAKE MANEY FROM THIS POINT FORWARD LIKE A NEW MAN.  I FEEL LIKE A NEWBORN BABY STRAIGHT OUT THE WOMB... ONLY WITH SICK POKA SKILLS"

Bam.  That was a screenplay just thought of by me.  It only took 1 minute to think of it, when clearly it seems like the above masterpiece was dreamt (spelling?) of all my life.

I lost a whopping $6K at the tables yesterday, and that is NO bueno.  I studied up hard last night, and I am feeling amazingly confident and ready to smoke the tables from here on out.  No more losing at the tables.  I don't care if everyone has to have a losing day. 

From now on, Poopy will be winning all the time.  He has been upset by his failures at the table, and his pride has been tainted.  I have realized during my sleep...that pride is a sin.  The hell with being awesome and saying "oh but look at my lifetime chart...I'm a winner."  These past few days, I have turned into a non-winning player, and those days are now going to be gone as quickly as they have came.

Just made a video blog thingy to put in here, and after checking it out...thought twice about putting it in! (I had an itch in my nose, I don't care what y'all say)  Buttttttttt then I figured what the F....it made me laugh so it has been shipped:





I'm off to start playing!  Got off to a very late start today (it's almost noon), but I feel VERY well rested.  I hope you all have an awesome start to your week.  Let's make some $$ together!!

Best,
KP

6 comments:

  1. by far best video blog post so far lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha very nice video blog.

    hang in there poopy!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brothers! I be hangin'! Even today so far +5K vpps- got 10K to go to get to 200K aiyeeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poker Poopy is the man! You got this!

    -Shpongle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep it up. Next time, you should dig in your ear for a minute. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx shpongy!!!!!!

    catpain- ur always an idea man- thank you

    ReplyDelete