Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ocho!!

OK, day 8 has arrived, and so has the weekend! I just banged out a quick 5 hour session where I made $1.7K at the tables, and got myself 6K more vpps so the total for vpps is now at 55K for the year. By Monday night, I would like to be at 100K vpps pace-wise, so I'm gonna have to bust my ass tomorrow and Monday.

I would also be busting my ass tonight, but yet another thing has stopped me from doing a marathon session...it's my good old pal Rocco's birthday! We are gonna celebrate it up at Redstar bar in Brooklyn tonight...and when we go there, we usually get pretty nutty and have a sick dance extravaganza all night long.

Pretty excited about this...All my old buds should be there. I haven't gone out in a purdy long time, so I am eagerly awaiting to see how this goes this evening. I can't go get trashed or anything cuz I gotta make those VPPs tomorrow, so I will be taking it somewhat easy with the alcohol.

And now onto an awesome idea that Aleksandra and I have mutually arrived at: I am going to get her to model for my blog! I was able to persuade her to model to the world to help me attract viewers and keep this thing interesting! I am a master at exploitation, and this is gonna be one for the records.

So that will start up by Monday tops, so y'all can get ready for some awesomeness really soon. I guess that's about it, I gotta run now and bang out some more VPPs before I get ready to roll on out to Brooklyn.

Peace, Love, and Happiness,
KP

No comments:

Post a Comment