Friday, January 7, 2011

7

Alright, here we are...end of the first week of the new year. I slacked in the poker as said in last post due to unseen circumstances, but am back up and rolling. I have to cut the hours out a lil bit more cuz of some stuff today, but then starting tomorrow, day 8, i will be banging out 15K vpps a day instead of 10K until i get back on pace.

I'm currently chillaxin' at 50K, while pace says I should be at 70K by tomorrow. So I am def behind, but nothing I can't catch up real quick this weekend. With the snow, gonna be a real good weekend at the tables I'm hoping, so I may do some serious marathon sessions to get caught up by the beginning of next week.

Hmmmmmm yo, it be Friday!! This means I get to go bowling, because I'm in a bowling league with my pop and my aunt and uncle. We are currently in 28th out of 30 teams, so it has been a pretty lousy first half season. Hopefully tonight I can bang out some 200's and report back to y'all that poopy did some special rolling of the old rock this evening.

I also get to celebrate my 2nd christmas with Aleksandra and her family today, due to her eastern orthodoxisness! Got some presents last night (which was their christmas eve) and today we're going over around 2pm'ish to eat some food and be merry.

After that, I will prob come home and nap because I will be stuffed like a jolly, rotund piglet. Then bowling at 7p till midnight, then i believe I will sleep, or start my marathon session. Depends on how I feel after bowling.

Sorry for no awesome pics yet but I promise they will be coming soon! I got the profit at the tables back to 0, so I have broken even so far this year. With vpps accounted, that means +$5K so far, so I will take it. That is all, KP logging out.

Cherished,
KP

No comments:

Post a Comment