Saturday, February 5, 2011

Feb 4th Done!!!

I should've posted last night but I was a sleepy lil' boy.  Had myself 2 bur's at the bowling alley (Killian's Irish Red) and had a margarita before bowling when Aleksandra and I went out to eat!  Poopy hasn't drank in awhile so it all tasted like fine droplets from the spirits above.


Hmmmmmmmmm onto poker.  Yesterday was a really good day.  I ran well, played well, and felt well.  Let's jump right into it and show you the chart/table and the graph.


OK, I changed the format a bit and tried to make both things on one pic.  All you gotta do is click it to make it bigger so you can see the numbers!  Green line on graph is the actual earnings, red line is the ev earnings (and as y'all should know by now, that's what I would earn if luck was taken out), and the blue line is total earnings yesterday including rakeback.

So it was a great day!  I bowled pretty crappy last night, and although our team threw the rock beautifully, we lost 17 points and won only 10 :(  My last game was a 238 which was nice...I had XXX7/XXXXX going into the 10th frame, and I threw a 5 then 3 and opened in the 10th.  That is not very clutch!

Hmmmmmmmmmm besides that, I'm gonna get this day started!  I wanna bang out some serious money this weekend, and I think I might just bink a large tournament, so I will report back later with todays results!  Happy Saturday you delicious beauties!!

Love, Ecstasy, Bliss,
KP

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $10.00 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($180)
SB ($500)
BB ($490)
Hero (UTG) ($265)
MP ($370)
CO ($185)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q, A
Hero bets $20, 4 folds, BB raises to $30, Hero calls $10

Flop: ($65) 5, A, J (2 players)
BB bets $10, Hero calls $10

Turn: ($85) 3 (2 players)
BB bets $20, Hero calls $20

River: ($125) Q (2 players)
BB bets $430 (All-In), Hero calls $205 (All-In)

Total pot: $535 | Rake: $3

Results:
BB had K, K (one pair, Kings).
Hero had Q, A (two pair, Aces and Queens).
Outcome: Hero won $532

Why did this dude play kings like this? OK, that is the only hand today cuz it took me an hour to get it posted on here right- next hand comes after todays sesh!

6 comments:

  1. yo! Can someone teach me how to get hand histories into this blog looking nice and stuff? I wanna post any ridiculous/funny/awesome hands or 2 from my sessions in each blog, and I don't know how! help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, look here,,,

    http://mtt0216.blogspot.com/

    Yuo just copy the text from Flop turn river

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey bud. Posted on the chat but since you're not watchin' it I thought I'd say this here. Awesome to see you had a great day yesterday! Keep it up man, we're all pullin' for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks rooster! Who the F is you??

    ReplyDelete